Sunday, April 19, 2020

Goodreads has Lost All Crediblity

Ok, people, Goodread has lost all credibility. They are allowing cyberstalkers to write whatever crap they want and won't delete these troll reviews when I flag them. Ok, writers of the internet take a good look and ask yourself if you can trust an organization that allows crap like this? Goodreads fucking clean house assholes! This is supposed to be a review of Symphony of Death Part 1: Robert Diablo:

Harvey Ellison rated it did not like it

Beware author is a pervert and likes sexually harrassing 18 year old boys. I worked at McDonald's with the author. McDonald's hires mentally ill people which is great but this guy is mentally ill in a diffrent way as he pretends he's a famous author but anyway I trained Bill as he asked us to call him on dishes and he would bump into me and go excuse me but I would feel his hand on my ass. He kept telling us he worked this job only for research for his next book which was bullshit as his sister actually brought him a bag of adult diapers one day cause he forgot to bring them with him. I think he worked there for the discount. I even saw him eat burgers out of the trash. One day I went out to the dumpster for a trash run and Bill is out there well he turns around and has his penis stuffed between two buns and says hey Billamigo want to try my McPickle? I quit on the spot. I understand he has since been fired for stealing burgers.

Goodreads you have lost all your credibility as a reader and author resource. Clean up your act.