Monday, March 21, 2022

Awards Season is a Joke

 Seriously, I hate awards season. People make a big deal over pretty statues and rub them in other people's faces. It would be different if the work actually mattered, but it doesn't. It is all about who you know and how popular you are. Shit, I recall last year a person who had not done anything for a year and a half got nominated for the best in there area of the genre for that year. How the hell do you get nominated for sitting on your ass for a year and a half. It's a joke. Guess what? I'll NEVER get nominated because I've told the truth about all these "Awards". It's hilarious that a film that fails in the box office and that practically no one saw gets a best picture nomination. But please feel free and live in the fantasy world where these Awards have actual meaning and really represent the best. Me, I'm living in the real world and I just shake my head.