Sunday, April 25, 2021

Thank God it's over for another year...

 Thank God The Rondo Awards will be done with for another year at midnight tonight. I get so tired of the overload of ego cases playing the good ole I'm better than the rest of you crap. Just because you got a shelf full of cheap resin busts don't mean you are great. What makes you great is the fans and the work... The rest is all vanity and gloss and it is never fair.

Here is a bit of truth about myself. If I was as much of a delusional ego case, like some of my denouncers say, I would have walked away from horror years ago because even though I put my blood, sweat, and soul into my work I get treated like crap by a lot of people in this community. All I've ever asked for is fair treatment but a lot of assholes think that's too much. Shit, I got kicked out of The Horror Authors Guild based on a picture that was obviously photoshopped, but no one cared to even listen to me and even allow me to point this out. I just got kicked out and treated like guilty until proven innocent. So, don't think that this community treats its members fairly, that is the real delusion.