Review: Star Wars: The Mandalorian and Grogu (2026)
By William Pattison
Ok, people I finally saw The Mando movie and I’m reviewing
it. I know you are creaming your shorts in anticipation of it.
Star Wars: The Mandalorian and Grogu (2026)
Once a lone bounty hunter, Mandalorian Din Djarin and his
apprentice Grogu embark on an exciting new Star Wars adventure.
Ok, yes, I’m royally late to the game. The film failed in
the box office and the future of The Mandalorian franchise is in question.
Well, to hell with you. I’m going to have my say…
Personally I loved this film. It was what I wanted from a
Mando film. I want to see Mando and Grogu going on adventures and claiming
bounties. Fuck the big picture or being epic. I want to have fun and watch
Mando kick either Imperial ass or crime syndicate ass. We got both in this film.
Shit, we saw Mando go against the Huts and we met Jaba’s son, who doesn’t want to be a gangster. We even got to see Jaba’S
son fight in a blood sports and fight another Hut. I didn’t know Huts could kick ass.
Shit, we saw Mando fight more Critters an in any season of
his show.
We saw Mando get a new, practically brand new Wave Rider. I
love that ship and have missed it.
Shit,Man, we got Samuel L Jackson back in Star Wars, of only
in voice.
And we saw the Huts fight XWings..come on!!!
This film was kick assed…Yes, it wasn’t a big picture Star Wars movie. Yes the main
Star Wars universe can visit The Mandoverse, but Mando isn’t bound to it. He has is own story and focus
that has little to do with the bigger Star Wars story line. Mando is the lone
stranger or Lone Wolf and Cub. He does his thing. I like that I have always
Liked Mando and Grogu. The problem with the show was then he brought all the
other Mandalorians into the mix.Mando is at this best when it is just him and
his baby Yoda…fuck you, you called him that for the longest time..
Anyway, if you are not an obsessive Star Wars fan, you might get a couple of hours enjoyment in the universe Lucas started. For me I thing this film is MANDOTACULAR!!!