Monday, July 8, 2013

Screwed Over for Crystal Lake Memories Again!

It's amazing how history repeats itself. Peter Bracke did a three hour interview with me for his book Crystal Lake Memories and then edited me completely out of the first printing of the book. Then because I royally bitched about it (shit, people, I bought a copy of the book and had a party only to find I got screwed over) Bracke added a paragraph about me and my books to the second printing....How very white of him....
Well, guess what? The production company that did the documentary Crystal Lake Memories have screwed me over yet again. That's right, people. The Camp Crystal Lake novels were completely ignored and I wasn't even offered an interview (Shit I would have been jumping for joy to just be a DVD extra). They have the hypocritical gall to call this documentary the complete history. Well, here is some information that should have interested these documentarians. For fans of Friday the 13th from 1994 to 1998, when Jason X came out, the only fresh Friday the 13th fans had were my books, and because of the ignorance and lack of thought by Berkley Book, there were limited copies of these for the fans. It was a quest for a fan to get any of my books. They were like the holy grail to them during what the fans have called "the dark times". But, that isn't significant in "the complete history" of Friday the 13th. For those fans who struggled for those precious books it was very significant. I'm sorry but you are hypocrites and liars to call your documentary "the complete history". It is called false advertising and fraud.

Eric Morse and The Camp Crystal Lake novels are a significant part of Friday the 13th and deserve recognition. I think a large number of fans would agree.