Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Studio Made Me Do It!







Have you ever noticed that people come up with the most fucking jackassed excuses for being insensitive asses. I recall an actor/director who said to me after he didn't show up at all for an interview on my podcast "I didn't feel like doing an interview tonight. Anyway you are just some piss ant little podcast so it doesn't matter." Nice right? Then a couple of filmmakers tried to get away with being assholes and fucking me over on my birthday by saying "The studio wouldn't let us do it.They have us scheduled to do convention after convention and we won't have time to do any podcast interviews." Well, what is funny is the studio was lightening fast in giving you permission doing that other podcast on my birthday. But of course you posted: "This was last minute, but these are our friends so we couldn't possibly say no. We love our friends so much..." I guess that tells me something. Boy does it. And, Yes, I do have a long memory. A very long memory.
 
This is dedicated to my "friends"....