Monday, October 7, 2013

Danielle Harris spits on independent filmmakers/ Alex Edwards shits on a friend.



I would like to applaud Danielle Harris for spitting on the independent filmmakers of the horror community. In her interview with The Skeleton Crew Miss Harris pretty much said that she was tired of working with low grade independent directors and would now only act for Jen and Sylvia Soska and WWE films. She said she was happy to be part of their “Family” and saw a bright future working with them on high grade productions. Nice way to treat the people who helped you become a horror icon. After saying what you did you are a good fit with those ego case hypocritical bitches, The Soskas. I once respected you as a performer, but after hearing this I don’t. That is completely and utterly fucked up.

Also, to Alex Edwards of The Skeleton Crew, who had told me he would never think of tossing an interview of mine and who said to me that he and his crew really hate Jen and Sylvia Soska. I want to say a hearty FUCK YOU!. You stabbed me in the back you asshole. You tossed my interview and are now supporting the Soskas. Guess what that is called, Alex, besides being an asshole you are a hypocrite and a liar. I’ve cut ties with you because I don’t need false friends and bullshit artists in my life. Have fun with your new allies you fucking traiter….